The exam date of Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test (PMNET 2016) has been announced by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 18 for granting admission to Master of Science (MSc) nursing programmes for the academic year 2016.
Those interested in applying should have obtained a certificate in BSc (nursing)/BSc (post basic nursing) from an institution recognised by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
The candidate should have passed BSc (nursing)/BSc (post basic nursing) with minimum 55 per cent marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks recognised by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognised university.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours
- The paper will consist of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answers
(Read: RRB NTPC Exam 2016: Answer keys to be released today at 12 pm on ntpc.co.in)
How to apply:
Interested, eligible candidates are required to apply at the official website.
- The last date for applying online is September 5
- The last date for deposition of application fee to any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through bank challan form is September 6
- Admit card will be available from September 13
- PMNET will be conducted on September 18