The result of BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) iteration IV has been announced by BITS Pilani. All those candidates who had appeared for the same, may check their respective scores at www.bitsadmission.com .
The results of V iteration for admission to integrated first degree programmes will be announced on August 9, 2016 by 5 pm.
- Lowest cut-off for admission to any programme other than BPharm at the end of iteration IV: 297
- Cut-off for waiting list for all the programmes other than BPharm: 280
- Lowest cut-off for admission to BPharm at the end of iteration IV: 224
- Cut-off for waiting list for BPharm: 210
BITSAT 2016 was conducted from May 14 to 28 for granting admissions to various integrated first degree programmes at its campuses located in Hyderabad, Goa and Pilani. The online tests are conducted at several centers in India, during May-June every year.
The results of iteration I, II and III were announced on July 1, 12 and 31, respectively.
(Read: SNAP 2016: Official notification released, exam to be conducted on December 18)
Steps to check the result:
- Log on to the official website, www.bitsadmission.com
- Click on ‘BITSAT-2016 Score’
- In the provided fields, enter your application number and password
- Click on proceed
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani is a leading institute of higher education and a deemed university, which offers degree programmes in engineering, sciences, technology, pharmacy, management and humanities.