ndian Institute of Management (IIM)-Indore has released an official notification inviting all the eligible, interested candidates to apply for various residential Executive PGP in Management (EPGP) programmes for the session 2017-18.
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university/institute.
Also, candidates need to have a valid CAT /GMAT score.
Applicants also need to have a minimum of five years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on December 31, 2016.
Short-listing of candidates for interview will be done based on a number of criteria like CAT / GMAT score, academic performance, work experience etc.
How to apply:
- All the candidates need to apply on the official website, http://www.iimidr.ac.in
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
All the candidates are advised to take printout of the same for future reference
- Last date for receipt of application forms along with application fee for GMAT: October 10
- Last date for receipt of application forms along with application fee for CAT: January 15, 2017
- Announcement of selected candidates for personal interview for GMAT: November 7
- Announcement of selected candidates for personal interview for CAT: Ja