The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the e-admit cards for Civil Services preliminary examination for Srinagar centre. The candidates can download the e-admit cards from the official website, upsc.gov.in
How to download?
In order to download the admit cards, the candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘E-admit card for Civil Services Examination for Srinagar candidates’
- Enter the requisite details
- After submitting the same, admit card will appear on the screen.
- The candidates must take a print-out for future reference.
Change in the examination centres:
The candidates must note that the examination centre number 005 (Government College for Women, Nawakadal, Srinagar) has been shifted to ‘Government S.P. College, M.A Road, Srinagar.’
In case of any difficulty, candidates of Srinagar Centre may contact at the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission or they can visit the official website, jkpsc.nic.in
The exam is slated to be held on August 7 and will be conducted for recruiting candidates into prestigious posts in the administration including IAS, IRS, IPS, IFS etc.