The candidates should have acquired a Master’s degree in any discipline from a recogised university or institute.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), and personal interview. The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET will be exempted from appearing for the X-RAT.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should apply thorough the official website, ximb.ac.in
The candidates can make the payment of Rs 1,30 through the payment gateway.
- Last date for applying online: February 14, 2017
The institute was established in 1987. It offers the following academic programmes:
- Master of Business Administration – Business Management (MBA-BM)
- Master of Business Administration – Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- Master of Business Administration – Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Executive Master’s degree Programme in Business Management (Executive MBA)
- Master’s degree Programme in Global Management and Leadership (MBA-Global)
- Integrated Doctoral Programme in Management ( MBA&PhD (Integrated PhD) )
- Doctoral Programme in Management (PhD)
For any query, the candidates can visit the official website.