- Aggregate disbursements for the quarter were at Rs6,761cr as against Rs4,373cr in Q3FY17, registering a growth of 55% yoy.
- Vehicle finance business disbursed Rs5,607cr as against Rs3,490cr in Q3FY17 clocking a growth of 61% yoy.
- HCV and LCV continued to show strong growth, complemented by used vehicles.
- Home equity business disbursed Rs799cr as against Rs619cr in Q3FY17, registering a growth of 29% yoy.
- Assets under management grew by 20% at Rs40,056cr as compared to corresponding period of the last financial year, which stood at Rs33,381cr.
- The Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) of the company as on December 31, 2017, was at 18.52% (Tier I – 13.8% and Tier II ‐4.7%) as against the regulatory requirement of 15%.
- Cholamandalam to pay Rs4.5/share interim dividend.
Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Ltd is currently trading at Rs1,284.25, down by 27.65 points or 2.11% from its previous closing of Rs1,311.90 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs1,313.10 and has touched a high and low of Rs1,324.35 and Rs1,280.05 respectively. So far 2,36,302 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.