NEW DELHI: Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange were trading 3.50 points, or 0.30 per cent, lower at 11,004.50, indicating a flat start for Dalal Street. Here are a few stocks which may buxzz the most in today’s session:
HDFC, Gruh FinanceNSE 3.75 %: India’s largest mortgage lender HDFC will raise Rs 1,678 crore by selling 9.2 per cent in Gruh Finance, two people aware with the development said. The sale of 67.4 million shares is expected to happen at a floor price of Rs 243 to Rs 249 per share in the open market on Friday.
PNC Infratech: Infrastructure company PNC InfratechNSE 1.87 % said it has bagged a Rs 1,062-crore highway project from the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
HindalcoNSE 3.34 %: Novelis, which is U.S.-based but owned by India’s Hindalco Industries, has agreed to sell Aleris’ Belgian plant, the people said, to address European Commission worries that the deal may reduce competition and lead to higher prices, hitting carmakers in particular.
AGMs today: ONGC, SAIL,BPCL, Dabur India, Hindalco, NMDC, The New India Assurance Company and Balrampur Chini Mills are a few companies which will have their AGMs today.
YES Bank: The board of directors of YES Bank will be meeting on August 30 to approve a proposal for further fund raising.
Lemon Tree Hotels: Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund bought 1.6 crore shares of Lemon Tree Hotels on Thursday while Van Eck Funds Emerging Markets Fund bought 1.3 crore shares of the hotel chain, bulk deal data on the NSE showed.
PTC India, BSE and ICICI Bank: The country’s proposed third power exchange promoted by PTC India Ltd, BSE and ICICI Bank has engaged a merchant banker to divest 60 per cent stake in the project to a diverse class of investors, a senior official said on Thursday.
Adani Green: Subhash Chandra-led Essel Group has sealed a deal with Adani Green Energy Ltd (AGEL) to sell its solar units in Punjab, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh for an enterprise value of Rs 1,300 crore.
Cox & Kings: Beleaguered tours and travel firm Cox & Kings said it has received approval from the Registrar of Companies (ROC) for a 3-month extension for its annual general meeting 2018-19.
DHFL: Lenders to DHFL are considering hiving off a chunk of the mortgage firm’s loans outstanding from builders and transferring that to companies created specifically to hold the debt.
CG Power and Industrial Solutions: Businessman Gautam Thapar has been ousted as chairman of CG Power and Industrial Solutions by the company’s board after a probe revealed financial and governance irregularities.
Coffee Day Enterprises: The new top management of Coffee Day Enterprises met investors and lenders in Mumbai earlier this week and assured an early resolution of outstanding debt at the coffee retailer.
ICRA: Moody’s India unit ICRA on Thursday sacked its chief executive, Naresh Takkar. He had been sent on forced leave in July.
Grasim Industries: Foreign brokerage HSBC has cut its target price on Grasim Industries to Rs 790 from Rs 910, while raising its conglomerate discount to 50 per cent from 40 per cent earlier.
- Asian Paints Limited: Sattva Holding And Trading Private Limited has bought 625,000 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Aug 27, 2019.
- Globus Spirits Limited: Ajay Kumar Swarup has bought 23,607 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 27, 2019.
- Globus Spirits Limited: Shekhar Swarup has bought 17,922 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 26, 2019.
- IDFC First Bank Limited: Idfc Financial Holding Company Limited has bought 115,500 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 26, 2019.
- JSW Steel Limited: Vividh Finvest Private Limited has bought 225,000 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 22, 2019.
- Man Infraconstruction Limited: Parag K. Shah has bought 100,000 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 28, 2019.
- MEP Infrastructure Developers Limited: Anuya J.Mhaiskar has bought 30,000 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 26, 2019.
- Subex Limited: Subex Employee Welfare And Esop Benefit Trust has bought 143,886 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 28, 2019.
- Tourism Finance Corporation of India Limited: India Opportunities Iii Pte Ltd has bought 88,751 shares through Market Purchase on Aug 26, 2019.
- Asian Paints Limited: Geetanjali Trading And Investments Private Limited has sold 625,000 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Aug 27, 2019.
- Edelweiss Financial Services Limited: Gaurang Vasudeo Tailor has sold 50,000 shares through Market Sale from Aug 23, 2019 to Aug 26, 2019.
- Edelweiss Financial Services Limited: Nilesh Sampat has sold 25,000 shares through Market Sale on Aug 26, 2019.
- Edelweiss Financial Services Limited: Om Prakash Jain has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale from Aug 23, 2019 to Aug 26, 2019.
- Firstsource Solutions Limited: Mr. Erik Anderson has sold 131,000 shares through Market Sale from Jun 4, 2019 to Aug 19, 2019.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited: Karnad Renu S has sold 125,000 shares through Market Sale on Aug 28, 2019.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited: Mistry K M has sold 15,000 shares through Market Sale on Aug 28, 2019.
- Infosys Limited: Prahlad Doddaballapur Nagarajachar has sold 60,000 shares through Market Sale on Aug 28, 2019.
- Tourism Finance Corporation of India Limited: Redkite Capital Private Ltd. has sold 600,000 shares through Market Sale on Aug 26, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Ashish Agarwal has sold 200,000 shares through Market Sale on Aug 22, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Sumit Gupta has sold 650,000 shares through Market Sale on Aug 22, 2019.
Note: Disclosure made under Reg 13(4), 13(4a) of SEBI (IT) regulations 1992.
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|APOLP||29-Aug-19||APOLLO PIPES LIMITED||Sanjay Gupta||Buy||629,261||333.10|
|APOLP||29-Aug-19||APOLLO PIPES LIMITED||Dinesh Pareekh||Sell||180,000||335.00|
|APOLP||29-Aug-19||APOLLO PIPES LIMITED||Fil Investments (mauritius) Limited||Sell||392,252||330.01|
|BCPC||29-Aug-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Thakar Jital Ashish||Buy||414,897||10.00|
|BCPC||29-Aug-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Silvertoss Shoppers Private Limited||Buy||2,537,178||9.75|
|BCPC||29-Aug-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Palak Bipin Shah||Sell||300,093||9.75|
|BCPC||29-Aug-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Ltd. Vinco Metals Pvt.||Sell||550,000||9.98|
|BCPC||29-Aug-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Shah Niraj Rajnikant||Sell||585,000||9.75|
|BCPC||29-Aug-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Ashish Bhupendra Thakar||Sell||414,897||10.00|
|DRCL||29-Aug-19||Darjeeling Ropeway Company Limited||Himanshu Ramniklal Shah||Sell||47,000||94.00|
|DEWH||29-Aug-19||Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd||Tower Research Capital Markets India Private Limited||Sell||90,050||47.81|
|GSSI||29-Aug-19||GSS Infotech Limited||Nishil Surendrabhai Marfatia||Buy||122,669||34.48|
|LEMONTRE||29-Aug-19||Lemon Tree Hotels Limited||Van Eck Funds Emerging Markets Fund||Buy||12,700,000||55.00|
|LEMONTRE||29-Aug-19||Lemon Tree Hotels Limited||Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund A/c Franklin Templeton Investment Franklin India Smaller Companies Fu||Buy||15,709,090||55.00|
|LEMONTRE||29-Aug-19||Lemon Tree Hotels Limited||Maplewood Investment Ltd||Sell||49,724,167||55.00|
|PRTIL||29-Aug-19||Prabhat Telecoms (India) Limited||Arvind Shantilal Shah||Sell||55,370||397.98|
|SEML||29-Aug-19||Sarda Energy & Minerals Ltd||Acadian Emerging Markets Small Cap Equity Fund Llc||Sell||180,962||148.47|
|SUULD||29-Aug-19||Suumaya Lifestyle Limited||Bnk Securities Pvt Ltd.||Buy||200,000||18.25|
|SUULD||29-Aug-19||Suumaya Lifestyle Limited||Macro Dealcomm Private Limited||Sell||280,000||18.31|
|YES||29-Aug-19||Yes Bank Ltd||Tower Research Capital Markets India Private Limited||Sell||128,278||56.51|
|YI||29-Aug-19||Yuken India Ltd||Fazal Nabi Shaik||Buy||138,300||516.35|
|YI||29-Aug-19||Yuken India Ltd||Veena Girdhari Motwani||Sell||63,200||516.35|
|YI||29-Aug-19||Yuken India Ltd||Neha Kisan Lal||Sell||70,150||516.35|
Note: Insider Buy/Sell is as defined by SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, 1992 Bulk Deal is defined as any trade in which quantity transacted is more then 0.5% of the companies equity shares listed on the exchanges. The above mentioned data is not completely Extensive as relatively smaller trades have been excluded. (Edelweiss Alternative Research)